Last week we had a full timetable of water related activities, from basic hygiene to water safety, the water cycle and our human right to have access to clean water. The idea behind this is that the children experience a very broad range of activities and have the chance to really study water in detail.
The classes were grouped so that each lesson had Primary 1 children all the way up to Primary 7 children.
Some of the comments that the children gave afterwards included…
- I learned about maps,
- I learned how to stay safe near water
- I learned about how yeast and bacteria grow
- I liked making the water safety poster
- my favourite part was all of it
- I would like to do a water walk
Here are some of our pictures…